1 Devonshire Street, Boston MA
The Address for A Modern Luxury Lifestyle
Located on its namesake street in Boston's Financial District, The Devonshire attracts those who desire luxury apartment living in the middle of downtown excitement. The building itself catches the eye as the tallest residential property in New England, a 42-story wonder of glass and steel with 35 floors of homes, including a basement level, and eight floors of offices. An open driveway from the Washington Street side to the Devonshire Street side provides easy access to the garage on the lowest level.
You have several options for living at this exclusive enclave:
• Penthouses.The 41st through 43rd floors shine with the penthouses that start at 825 square feet for one bedroom and one bath to the three-bedroom, three-bath duplex that ranges over 2,565 square feet.
• One Bedroom. The smallest units in the building start at 730 square feet and have one bedroom and one bath. They are available on every floor up to the 40th.
• Two Bedrooms. At around 900 square feet, the two-bedroom homes can have one or two baths and also go up to the 40th floor.
Common to all residences are modern customized style, and panoramic views with some balconies available. Kitchens boast counters made of granite with brushed metal backsplashes and high-end GE appliances. Porcelain tile covers the floors in kitchens and baths with granite gracing the countertops of bathrooms as well. Each apartment also includes expansive closets and storage areas, individually controlled climate control and wiring for Internet access. Laundry facilities are conveniently located on every floor. If you don't want to be bothered with decorating your own space, furnished units are available.
• Despite your residence being equipped with every convenience, you may find it difficult to stay home because of all the building amenities, which are mostly clustered at the Sky Club on the top two floors and served by a dedicated team.
• Guests will be impressed by the wood-paneled lobby, which includes a concierge and 24-hour doorman to attend to every need. The fully equipped Fitness Studio can keep you healthy with its fully-equipped workout area that is dominated by cardiovascular machines and individual flat-screen TVs. Go for some strength training with the free weights or increase your flexibility in the yoga room. If you need some guidance on exercise, consult with the available personal trainers. Eliminate the day's stresses with a soothing workout in the 20-by-40-foot heated pool, which is divided into three lanes for swimming laps.
• Spoil yourself in the spa, featuring a sauna, an environmentally controlled year-round solarium and relaxing treatments
• Get some work done in the conference/dining room, which has an attached catering kitchen.
• Keep the party going in the multimedia lounge with flat-screen TVs or the billiard table. If you must stay connected to the outside world, rely on wireless Internet throughout.
• So you can concentrate on your busy lifestyle, call on such services as housekeeping, dry cleaning and valet parking. On-site property managers ensure efficient attention and high-quality standards.